Welcome to the 33rd week of THE Pin It Party Pinterest Link Up!Welcome back, everybody! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving if you are in the U.S.! To make up for our week off and to thank you for coming back, we invite you to link up UP TO SIX POSTS! Crazy, right? Link away! But first, PLEASE be sure to follow each of the hosts/c0-hosts on Pinterest! Thank you for that! Are you interested in co-hosting THE Pin It Party Link Up? Did you know when you co-host you get to link up THREE of your posts before the party even starts? First dibs! It is also a WHOLE lot of fun and a great way to grow your Pinterest following. Go here to get more information and to reserve your spot now! Do you host your own link-up party? We want to know about it! Please visit Creative Geekery's Networking and Other Linkups page and add your party there! We love finding out about new parties!
Grab the code for our button here!
1. Please follow the host and co-hosts on Pinterest.
2. Send out a tweet about the party! Just click here:
3. "Like" THE Pin It Party on Facebook by clicking on the LIKE button below.
4. Grab the party button above and add it to your blog's sidebar or link up party list.
5. Post 1-3 links to your blog's most "pin-able" posts from the last few weeks. (Please, no links to other parties, giveaways or shops please. Links to other parties are welcome here.)
6. PIN! For every post that you link up, please pin at least 1 or 2 of another blogger's pins! This way everyone will get more repins. Total win-win. Spread the bloggy love!
Host: Ellie from Creative Geekery
Co-Hosts: Kristin from One Organic Mama
Karen from Karen's Soiree
Kim from Kid Pep
Elle from The Clean Project
Before next week's party, we will each choose our three favorite posts from the party and pin them to this party's collaborative Pinterest board: