Welcome to the 29th week of THE Pin It Party Pinterest Link Up!
Check out my FAVES from last week (ALL bloggers should - these all give great tips!!)
Customizing Your Facebook Page from She Turned Her Dreams into Plans.
How to Use the New Google Keyword Tool from Mama's Got it Together.
10 Tips for Newbie Bloggers from Anyonita Nibbles.
Grab the code for our button here!Have you been "pinned" at one of our previous TWENTY EIGHT parties? If you can't remember, be sure to check our THE Pin It Party - The Best of the Best Pinterest board. We have a surprise for you! Go here to grab a special badge Ellie made just for you!
1. Please follow the host and co-hosts on Pinterest.
2. Send out a tweet about the party! Just click here:
3. "Like" THE Pin It Party on Facebook by clicking on the button below.
4. Grab the party button above and add it to your blog's sidebar or link up party list.
5. Post 1-3 links to your blog's most "pin-able" posts from the last few weeks. (Please, no links to other parties, giveaways or shops please. If you are an ETSY shop owner, come back this weekend and link up at the Weekend Blog Block Party!)
6. Mingle! Reach out to somebody new and pin their stuff. You never know when you will meet your blogging bestie!
7. Have a FABulous day and come back next week for more Pinterest fun.
Host: Ellie from Creative Geekery
Kristin from One Organic Mama
Jenifer from Not Quite Mom of the Year
Karen from Karen's Soiree
We will each choose our three favorite posts from the party and pin them to this party's collaborative Pinterest board: THE Pin It Party - The Best of the Best! Woot woot!