Widgets

Paleo Pumpkin Muffins

This recipe is not my own!  I advertised it and tried it as part of the Harvest Your Health sale with permission from the author: Civilized Caveman Cooking

Learn more about our family and going gluten free here.


So... I know you're like what the heck??! Paleo? 

I'm not there yet... but there are some great paleo recipes out there - AND - by nature they are ALL gluten free!  So I tried out this one... with a few changes... and brought them to the kids' daycare and they were a huge hit!!

I used a flax/water replacement for the eggs (because of some allergies at daycare)... and who are we kidding... I made a powdered sugar and pumpkin glaze :) the kids loved them! Find this and many more AWESOME fall recipes in Paleo Pumpkin Thanksgiving from Civilized Caveman Cooking



Do you want TONS more recipes like this one?  How about meal plans, books about being a mama, exercising, healthy eating, making makeup, making natural cleaning supplies and more?!?! PLEASE check out the Harvest Your Health BUNDLE.  E-book bundles are ALL the rage - AND - this one is super cheap!  $37 for $1000+ worth of healthy living goodness!!! Click here for all the info! EXPIRED.





___________________________________________________________

I share my posts here.  It's an awesome list.  Check it out.  Seriously.  It's a great list and if you visit blog parties you are going to want to check them out!  It's up to date, organized by day, and the links all work <3

2 comments:

The Grass Skirt Blog said...

These look delicious! I love anything pumpkin, and it's awesome that these are paleo.
The Grass Skirt

Chaya said...

I love the sound of these and I hope I will make them soon so I can love the taste as well. Thanks for sharing them with us at My Meatless Mondays where these are being shared.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...