Widgets

Harvest Your Health

Are e-books even really books?

Do people buy them?

I mean I guess they do.  I love books though.

The real kind. 

Specifically the really old kind.  
That they sell at flea markets.
Filled with history, writing... and mildew :) 

However... 
This week I have been a part of something great.  




Lots of foodie bloggers... getting together... and offering lots of books for flea market prices.

If you haven't checked out what's included the list is below... I haven't read (or even downloaded) every one of them yet - but I have yet to be disappointed... I highlighted the ones I love so far this week on the blog... but I am working my way through the huge bundle still.

The logistics made me a little nervous... perhaps you're too a little leery to buy a bunch of books through the air...  I promise it works.  Basically - you pay through paypal/credit card - and you get a link to a page (like the one below kind of) that lists out all the books as links... and they are all pdfs.  You download them one by one.  I downloaded them to my iPad and sent them to my kindle app (you can also send them right to iBooks).  They read like any other digital book.  I promise... no viruses or rip offs... just lots of books for super cheap!  

I hope you'll consider it!  Check out what you're getting below.  There is also a huge giveaway on the HYH website when you click through to buy.  Enter that at the very least!  EVERYTHING below is included (there is a buy button after each section... but EVERYTHING in the whole list is included for $37).



Cooking/Preparing Paleo Food

Buy Now

Cooking/Preparing Real Food

Buy Now

Meal Plans

  • 3 months of Paleo Meal Plans ($29.97) by Deliciously Organic
  • 4 months of Plan to Eat Meal Planner ($19.80) by the Plan to Eat team
  • 2 months of PrimalPal Membership ($19.98) by Chad and Chris (with several contributors)
  • 6 weeks of Paleoista meal plans: choose any ($59.99) by Nell Stephenson
Buy Now

Personal/Home Care

Buy Now

Fertility & Motherhood

Buy Now

Inspiration

Buy Now

Fitness

Buy Now

Intentional/Simple Living

Buy Now

Informational

Buy Now

Detoxify

Buy Now

Online Magazine Subscriptions

Buy Now

Discounts

Buy Now


___________________________________________________________

I share my posts here.  It's an awesome list.  Check it out.  Seriously.  It's a great list and if you visit blog parties you are going to want to check them out!  It's up to date, organized by day, and the links all work <3

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Having Problems STICKING with the Paleo Diet?

Want to eat healthy tasty recipes as soon as TONIGHT?

Get your awesome Paleohacks Cookbook.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...