Widgets

Cloth Diapering at Daycare


I'm over at day2dayjoys.com (where I contribute sometimes - but you should check it out all the time... for fun, crunchy, good mama stuff!) chatting about cloth diapering at daycare... maybe one of these days I will get the guts to do it!  I'm ready... just not for the laundry :) 

___________________________________________________________

 


___________________________________________________________

I share my posts here.  It's an awesome list.  Check it out.  Seriously.  It's a great list and if you visit blog parties you are going to want to check them out!  It's up to date, organized by day, and the links all work <3

1 comment:

Alice Emma Thompson said...

Great advice - do come and link up at Empty Your Archive this week we're sharing cloth diapering amongst other stuff - Alice @ Mums Make Lists x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...