Widgets

EASY Guac

I hate cilantro.

Sorry.

I really hate it.

So if you're asking yourself why it's not in this recipe... that's why.  Add it if you want to... but you'll proly ruin it.  This is delicious without it, I promise!


EASY Guac
We use organic, fair trade, and or local ingredients
6 avocados
½ of a red onion
½ cup sour cream
½ of a lime (juice)
The zest of 1 lime
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
Dash (or 5-10) of hot  sauce

Chop onion in small (even smaller than you think) pieces.  No one wants to eat a big chunk of raw onion.

Cut avocados in half, remove pit, and scoop out fruit.

Zest the lime over the top and then juice half of it.

Mix (I use a potato masher) with the rest of the ingredients

Enjoy with chips or a spoon J  

___________________________________________________________




___________________________________________________________

I share my posts here.  It's an awesome list.  Check it out.  Seriously.  It's a great list and if you visit blog parties you are going to want to check them out!  It's up to date, organized by day, and the links all work <3

2 comments:

Krystina Marie said...

This is SO SO great!!! My boyfriend HATES cilantro and I can only take it in small doses. Like microscopic doses. Can't wait to try this out!
*Krystina
By the Seat of My Shorts

KT @ OneOrganicMama said...

Awesome! I hope you guys like it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...