Widgets

One Organic [not so] Techno Mama

<----- Like my phone?  I got it for free from my BFF when my envy1 wouldn't hold a charge anymore two years ago.

I know, I know... 'everyone' has an iPhone.

Where are my apps?  Never played Angry Birds?  I don't even know why they so angry.

How about a GPS - won't you get lost?  

Can't scan your grocery store items to see if they have GMOs?

Don't get me wrong, I love technology, and despite my phone, I do have lots of neat devices that I love using... but there is a part of me that really likes not being so techno.

Eventually will I have a phone that connects to the internet?  Maybe.  But I am not rushing to the Apple store just yet.

Like I said, I do love technology.  I like to edit pictures, have a nice camera, I read on my kindle, I facebook from my iPad, but for some reason I am not rushing to get a great phone.  I can text and call from my cute little keyboard phone and that's all I really want to do... my kids love playing with it even though there aren't any apps on it... and it's nice because you never know when it's going to turn off or on :)

Here are my top 10 reasons for loving my backwards not so techno ways:

Head over to my blogging BFF to read the rest of the post! 
creative geekery



___________________________________________________________




___________________________________________________________

1 comment:

Ellie Petrov said...

#4 is still my fave. XO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...