Widgets

Mango Peach Salsa

peach mango corn cilantro salsa

Peaches are IN SEASON at the farm and the farmers' market.

Sweet corn is IN SEASON at the farm and the farmers' market.

This delicious salsa topped grilled fish or shrimp tacos at our house - but it would go great with chips, warm tortillas, or rice and beans.  I loved it, Adam loved it, the kids loved it!  Enjoy!!

Mango Peach Salsa
We use organic, fair trade, and or local ingredients when possible.
1 mango
2 peaches
1 ear of Corn, fresh, uncooked
1 bunch of basil
1 bunch of cilantro
1/2 tsp of paprika
1/4 tsp chili powder
1 lime – juice and zested
1 tsp white balsamic vinegar
1 tsp honey
3 tsp olive oil
Salt
Peal and finely dice mango and peaches.

Husk corn and carefully cut kernels off and into a bowl.

Chop basil and cilantro and toss with mango, peaches, and corn.

In a bowl whisk together the remaining ingredients. 

Toss dressing to combine.

Enjoy! 

___________________________________________________________


___________________________________________________________

12 comments:

Katie B. of HousewifeHowTos.com said...

Oh, this looks absolutely delicious! I love fresh salsas, and the combination of mango and corn has my tongue very excited to try this. Thank you for sharing it!

Lizbeth McGow said...

I can't have enough mangoes! Love them to death! I think this is just perfect complement to any salsa! Yours is delicious and pining to my Party Hardy Grubs board.

Diane Balch said...

Love your seasonal salad... got all the good things in one salad.

Jennifer - The Deliberate Mom said...

Oh my, this sounds fantastic. Definitely making this one and pinning it!

Wishing you a lovely day!
xoxo

Lena said...

YUMMY!

Paula Jones said...

Looks so bright and fresh, thanks for sharing at Marvelous Mondays

Gloriously Made said...

Your recipe looks so refreshing and delicious on these hot summer days that we have been having these days down in TX. We are having a Bar B Q next week and I think this would be the perfect recipe to serve as a side. Thank you for linking up with Tasty Tuesdays yesterday. I'm one of Anyonita's co-hosts for the month and was just checking out your blog. I'm your newest bloglovin & twitter followers. I'd love some follow backs if you are interested at gloriouslymade.blogspot.com.
Hope you have had a great day!
Deanna

Wanda Ann Olsen said...

Thank you for sharing this salsa on Tuesday Trivia. It looks and sounds yummy. I shared it on facebook and pinned. Be sure and check back for Friday's features.
Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile

Paula Parrish said...

One word, Yummy. This recipe sounds fabulous, I pinned it to make later for my family. ;o)

KT @ OneOrganicMama said...

Thanks for finding me! Off to find you :)

KT @ OneOrganicMama said...

Thanks!

KT @ OneOrganicMama said...

Thanks so much for the kind words everyone - it was really good!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...