Widgets

High Five for Friday

It's been a while.  

Busy weeks.  Busy days.  Sickness and lots of it.

But I am SO happy to look back on the best parts of my week this week!


1.  We celebrated my baby's first birthday this week.  <3

2.  I scored a double jogger (in nice condition) at the Rutland Townwide Yardsale.  Yup D is almost 4, but sometimes he likes to ride, like when he is feeling crummy.  Also a jogger is easier to push in the sand... and I am planning to spend lots of time in that this summer!!

3. I love my cousins. So.much.

4. High five for kids who play in the dirt, and get dirty, even in their nice clothes, because their moms let them.  High.Five.

5. FINALLY spring. <sorry Colorado>


___________________________________________________________
Photobucket

I share my posts here.  It's an awesome list.  Check it out.  Seriously.  It's a great list and if you visit blog parties you are going to want to check them out!  It's up to date, organized by day, and the links all work <3

2 comments:

Tori G said...

Happy birthday to your little one! Have a great weekend!
Http://styledlikearockstar.blogspot.com

KT @ OneOrganicMama said...

Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...