Here are a few places to check out if you're in the area!
1. For breakfast: the Downtown Grille and Cafe - YUM! Stand in line while someone in your group holds a table - place your order and a server will deliver it when it's ready - it was FANTASTIC! For Dinner: The Restaurant. Charming, local food, fab servers, all around awesome.
2. Take a spin around the lake in the Winnipesauke Bell! It was pouring and freezing and still was a blast!
3. Buy stuff at a farm! There are MANY farms, in all directions, all around the lake. Find one, chat it up with a farmer, buy some fresh stuff :)
4. Check out the Mill Falls Marketplace in Meredith. Lots of shopping, eating and beautiful sights - right across the street from the lake. SO pretty.
5. Hike/walk/stroll. The towns are cute, the trails are plentiful, we strolled lakeside whenever we could :)
BONUS: If you're passing anywhere close to Portsmouth, NH - stop by the Red Hook Brewery. Take the tour. Eat the food. You won't regret it :)
I share my posts here. It's an awesome list. Check it out. Seriously. It's a great list and if you visit blog parties you are going to want to check them out! It's up to date, organized by day, and the links all work <3