Widgets

One Organic Mess

There was a movement on facebook and twitter a few months ago called no more #fakebook.  It pointed out that if you just look at peoples' facebook pictures - you might think that nothing ever goes wrong, that all pictures have smiles, that babies never cry, that recipes never end up over the hill <a place where a few of my failed attempts have ended up>.

While I am not an online complainer <you know who I mean... their facebook statuses read like this: wahhhhh my house is messy I don't have time to clean it.... wahhhhh my baby won't sleep through the night... wahhhhh my husband is a lowlife and won't change a diaper when he gets home from abandoning me at work all day... etc> I did just want to put two of my organic messes online today.

Organic Mess #1:  Pinterest project gone wrong.
you are supposed to be able to grow a new pineapple from an old stump.  What was I thinking?!  Note the mold.


Organic Mess #2:  #neglectedsecondchild eats coffee from trash while I was counseling the other child on how best to get dizzy.
Yup.  Mom.of.the.year.

Note how happy my mess is.

Hope you have an Organically Messy day!!


___________________________________________________________

I share my posts here.  It's an awesome list.  Check it out.  Seriously.  It's a great list and if you visit blog parties you are going to want to check them out!  It's up to date, organized by day, and the links all work <3


6 comments:

MK said...

Not sure abt the pineapple...but my celery is actually growing. But so are the ten celery plants from last year in my garden. Which, btw I got no celery from last year!

KT @ OneOrganicMama said...

Yes - we tried the grow celery from the stump too... took forever to get barely any...

Liz Beavis said...

The pineapple works if you plant it, I've grown a few, but its too cold here for them to fruit. No advice for the second mess though, hilarious!

KT @ OneOrganicMama said...

haha thanks! Yea we won't be doing the pineapple experiment again :)

Carolina Fi said...

haha, coffee mess. My baby girl is master in green tea mess, if we put a cup with the bag still inside on the floor, she runs or crawl like a spider and sucks the bag, then tear the bag with her tiny teeth and eat it or put in her face or carpet or sofa or whatever. She likes coffee too but is more she likes the smell. I love watch her when she is discovering something. She has 10 month.

KT @ OneOrganicMama said...

too funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...