Widgets

High Five for Friday

It is good this week to look back and focus on FIVE good things that happened.  We are so blessed and it is nice to remind myself of that at the end of each week!  Here is this week's HIGH five!


One: As I write this it is back to snowing a little... but I swear it was SPRING in my yard this week!

Two: Happy Birthday BUDDY!  I can't believe my funny, adorable, smart nephew is THREE already!!

Three: One Organic Tappah.  Funny, confused, Yankee fan... my dad, guest posted on my blog.  If you haven't read it... it's quick and funny... read it now

Four: Best pic of the week.  My E with dolls made by my grandma!

Five: High Five for new bloggy friends with whom I am co-hosting a LINKUP on Thursday (perfect naptime pass time!) COME BACK on Thursday to 

The Pin it Party

and pin your best post of the week!  Mark your calendar!  Also check out Ellie's awesome blog here!  If you blog and you don't link up... I'll be stalking you Thursday afternoon! xo!

___________________________________________________________
Photobucket

I share my posts here.  It's an awesome list.  Check it out.  Seriously.  It's a great list and if you visit blog parties you are going to want to check them out!  It's up to date, organized by day, and the links all work <3


2 comments:

Briana Runde said...

Ha! The dolls are as big as him! :)

{Coming over from H5FF link-up.}

KT @ OneOrganicMama said...

I know it - too funny! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...