Widgets

High Five For Friday


Here we go for this week's High Five!

One: High Five for cousins!  I got to watch ALL 4 cousins this week when my sister traveled for a few hours.  4 boys under 4 are certainly busy - but they are the best <3

Two: High Five for puddle stomping!  Inspired by The Muddy Puddles Project, I try and let go, and let my kids stomp it up whenever we can!

Three:  High Five for getting out for a walk TWICE!  It was a little warmer in the Northeast this week so we took advantage of the warm weather and went for after nap walks twice this week.

Four:  High Five for cloth!  We FINALLY got back into our cloth after a long hiatius where much of it was hanging on the clothesline in the basement... drying (for a month).

Five:  High Five for a happy baby!  Seems like we are past another teething hurdle with the arrival of 4 teeth this week :)

This week I also want to give a shout out to 5 blog posts that made me laugh this week:

This Hippo's Gonna Run - Stretchmarks & Skinny Jeans
Fan Fort - All for the Boys
A Toddler Is... - Two Degrees of Suburbia 
Honest Toddler Interview - The Science of Parenthood 

Photobucket

Hop on over to these blogs where - if they are lucky - I'll share this :)     



6 comments:

Sisters Marie said...

puddle stomping sounds fun! we certainly don't do enough of it around here!!

Sisters Marie
Just Launched - Start your kid's Closet on BTGTF!

KT @ OneOrganicMama said...

We love our puddle stomping! I have certainly tested the limits of my washing machine with mud... and diapers :)

Christy Cass said...

Just found your blog! Love. I am a mama of two girls! Life is good! Hope you have a fab. weekend! #H54F Christy @ talahairlife.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh, four boys under four. I cant imagine!

KT @ OneOrganicMama said...

Thanks - headed your way now!

KT @ OneOrganicMama said...

Sounds harder than it is - they are great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...