Widgets

High Five For Friday!



PhotobucketSo... my bff Brittany has been doing this H54F bit the past few weeks and I wanted in... so here are this week's high five!  If you want to participate - click the button on the left!  I have so many things to be thankful for this week, I am so blessed with a wonderful family and friends.  Here are my top five things of the week!




_________________________________________________________________________________




One: This is the first time in a long time we went out to eat with the kids.  It was a blast and a total success.  The kids even had their "own" table.  They were adorable, well behaved, and totally cute.
_______________________________________________________________________________

Two: My little E is getting to be such a big boy.  I can't believe in less than two months he will be one.  He is developing his own personality, sleeping better, laughing more, and WALKING.  I love him so much... especially his cute, cloth, bum.



_______________________________________________________________________________

Three:  Spider man hugs.












_______________________________________________________________________________


Four: Some much needed mama2mama time with one of my favorite mamas while the kids were playing so nicely in what can only be described as a kid zoo.







______________________________________________________________________________

Five: my nephew started Farm School.  D was so happy that his "Bud" is going!  While he was at farm school, some of the other farm school siblings got together for a little kid play date.  They had a blast!









Thanks Britt for finding this.  It is such a great week to look back at the week at the best things that happened!  I can't wait to TRY to remember to do it every week :)  Check out her blog!



Hop on over to these blogs where - if they are lucky - I'll share this :)     




6 comments:

Jenn D said...

That spider man hug is just too cute!
Jenn
With Luck

suchamama said...

Happy, happy kiddos!
Ann G-B

KT @ OneOrganicMama said...

I know right? They were just too cute!

KT @ OneOrganicMama said...

:) at that moment, yes, they were!!

SmilingSally said...

I guess I'm "lucky" because Smiling Sally is listed under the links for Monday. Really, though, it's BLUE MONDAY.

Thanks for sharing blue Spiderman.

Happy Blue Monday, KT.

KT @ OneOrganicMama said...

Fixed - have a great week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...