Widgets

Guilty.Pleasures.

Chocolate chips & whole milk at naptime.

The first 15 minutes of Kelly&Michael.

Cheese.  All of it.

The movie channels.  All of them.

Ruzzle (it's a word app sickos).

Leftover, fried, spaghetti.

Venti, peppermint mocha.

Prosciutto.

The Hunger Games (books).

Harry Potter (books).

Die Hard.  All.of.them.

SeaQuest (if you don't know... don't ask).

Wegmans.

Driving alone.

Fluffy socks.

Fluffy comforters (yes plural - pity my husband who has to sleep under them too!)

Egg Creams.

Farm fresh eggs (in any form).

Curriculum planning, worksheet making.

Font downloading. 

The Flea Market.

Old Books.  Lots of them.

Social Networks. Except for Google+ (the new friendster... everyone knows it exists, no one cares).  

The Hangover, I and II.

Pasta, real pasta made with non-whole wheat flour, from scratch, with farm eggs.

Blogging (or pretending to know how).





Hop on over to these blogs where - if they are lucky - I'll share this :)     









8 comments:

Jacquelyn Karlic said...

Great list! A few of mine are spending money (love to shop....for pretty much anything), daytime tv - Kelly and micheal, Rachel ray, the chew, Ellen (when I get to watch daytime tv), lifetime movies, American idol, spending the last 15 mins or so of my day reading a book in bed, dark beer, making and eating beer bread, coffee ice cream (rarely eat it though), movie theater popcorn, Facebook, and blogging (or like you said "pretending to know how")

Priscilla M said...

stopping by from seeing your site on www.thenonmarthamomma.com. Come by and visit me at www.gracefullyrefreshed.blogspot.com

KT @ OneOrganicMama said...

I was just sitting, enjoying my glass of milk, thinking how pathetic I really am haha.

KT @ OneOrganicMama said...

Thanks for finding me - on my way over now! :)

Jeri Lynne Knight said...

New follower, hopping over from Share Something Saturday! I love your list! A lot of these are my own guilty pleasures as well...all cheese (sometimes I have dinner with my cheese), prosciutto, The Hunger Games, and especially multiple fluffy comforters piled high! Happy weekend hopping!

KT @ OneOrganicMama said...

Awesome <3

News From the Inside said...

I loved Seaquest too!

KT @ OneOrganicMama said...

So... It's the two of us then :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...