Widgets

Strawberry Butter

Whenever I make popovers I think of this awesome rib place by where I grew up.  They had the best popovers and the most delicious strawberry butter (and probably ribs too...).

When I made Leftover Chicken Soup tonight I decided to attempt some strawberry butter with popovers.  It turned out pretty yummy, D loved it.  E had to pass  as it had some delicious, local, botulism filled honey ;)

(note - I make mini popovers - that's why they look weird).


Strawberry Butter

3 Tbs Organic Salted Butter
3 Tbs Organic Unsalted Butter
1 Cup of Frozen (defrosted) Strawberries 
1 Tbs of Local Honey

Let butter and strawberries come to room temperature.  Whip everything in your mixer.  Serve on hot popovers (note the melty deliciousness).

Enjoy.

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Shout out to Hudson's Ribs & Fish

KT said...

I tagged them (:

Becolorful said...

In a word, YUM! :D Thanks for sharing on BeColorful.
p

KT said...

Thanks for hosting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...