Widgets

Zucchini & Prosciutto Stuffed Chicken

Anything with prosciutto is delicious and this chicken wasn't any different.  My son called it "ham" as he was eating at a snail's pace with the toothpick from the chicken and I almost jumped across the table - this isn't HAM! It is imported, $25 a pound prosciutto that I happened to have left over and will make ANY dish it touches fantastic.


Then I remembered, he's three, and it totally looks like ham.

Zucchini & Prosciutto Stuffed Chicken
6 Weight Watcher points per roll up

I used about 1/3 of a chicken breast for each roll - I trimmed ANY fat off and then cut them really thin and pounded them out

I filled each with:

1 piece of prosciutto
1/2 of a piece of muenster cheese (any melty cheese would be good though)
a bunch of grated zucchini
a sprinkle of bread crumbs

I rolled them up and secured them with toothpicks and then sprinkled the top of each with:

sea salt
a bit more bread crumbs

I sprayed a baking dish and cooked them for about 30 minutes and they turned out really well. 

I can't think of a better way to spend 6 points (except of course on a glass and a half of Malbec).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...