Widgets

Honey Lemon Car Tea


Full disclosure. 

I didn't want to look for the teapot. 

My grandma used to make sun tea all the time when we were little.  I thought it was called sun tea because she let it steep on the sun dial in the yard. 

Mine steeped on the top of my car - Car Tea... and I almost forgot about it. 

Recipe:
3 decaf, organic tea bags
3 cups of water

3+ hours out on the top of the car in the sun!

3 teaspons of honey
3-5 more cups of water (depending on how strong you like your tea)

When I served it (to myself) - I added a slice of lemon and a sprig of mint.

It made my day MUCH  better yesterday - and I plan to enjoy the rest today.

It is NOT toddler approved... he hated it :) 

Good.

More for me!

2 comments:

Emily Meyers said...

Hey lady!! I just found your cute blog via the hop, and I'm your newest follower! I'd also love to have you check out a fabulous Triple Giveaway I'm having right now!!

Hope to see you there! And thanks so much!
xo

http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/08/triple-winner-giveaway.html

KT said...

Thanks Emily! I am considerably smaller and less experienced than all the blogs I visit - but I just checked yours out - so cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...