Widgets

Best Bridal Shower Gift!

Today we had a wonderful bridal shower for my future sister in law.  I found the coolest gift to craft for her (via pinterest... where else...). 

The site I found it on is here: http://www.occasionsonline.com/from-the-editor/bridal-shower-gift-wine-basket-poem-tutorial-free-download-6099  There are some downloads for the tags - but that would be TOO EASY - I needed to find cool fonts and do it on my own :) 

Here is a picture of the completed gift.

First Fight

Wedding Night

First Dinner Party

Christmas Eve

First Anniversary

If I could figure out how to post a word document here - I would... but I am not that techno-savy... if you want it - comment with your email and I will send one along :)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you please email me your word document! aroseboro23@gmail.com Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! marina_prediger@hotmail.com

M nieland said...

Love this idea. So creative. Would you please send me your word document.Thanks so much.

Wenni Donna said...

This gift idea is simply amazing dear and I am happy that you shared about it here. I am also thinking to throw a surprise bridal shower for my sister and planning to hire best party venues in Houston. Can you help me with few ideas to give it a personal touch?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...