So for a change... I am going to do a review of a coat I received from Rothschild Kids. They did not pay me to do this review but they did send me a coat for Dylan, size 2T.
They describe their children's clothing line:
Style. Quality. Imagination. Rothschild Kids. America's most trusted name in children's coats and outerwear for over 125 years. The classic skating coat, the sporty snorkel coat, the down snow parka. A coat for every occasion, for boys and girls from newborn to pre-teen.
The coat was the Action Man Puffer in red. Here are the pros and cons I found:
- Very warm
- Nice hood that velcros around the face
- Long enough to cover the top of pants (so no snow can sneak in... if it ever snows)
- Lots of pockets!
- The coat has a slim fit - which is good for my tiny toddler
*The BEST feature is by far the fleece sleeves within the coat that go past the end of the coat sleeve and have elastic around the wrist - this will be great with gloves/mittens
- My son seems to think this coat is for grown ups... he keeps saying "daddy's coat?" - I am sure this will pass :)
- The first time I opened the velcro (right out of the box) - one of the pieces ripped right off... it is easily fixed - and doesn't seem to reflect the quality of the rest of the coat - all of the other seams are very secure... I checked.
All and all it seems like a great coat... and you can get it for half off today with the coupon code SAVE50.